Editorial Board Memberships
- Turkish Journal of Emergency Medicine, Statistics Editor (2020-Present), Editor-in-chief (2017-2020), Technical and Methodological Editor (2014-2017), Associate Editor (2011-2014), Peer Reviewer (2005-2011).
- BMJ Evidence-Based Medicine, Editorial Board Member (2017-Present)
- COCHRANE Collaboration, Member (2014-Present)
- PEARL Language Editor,
- Prehospital and Emergency Care Field, (2014 – Present)
- Journal of Emergency Practice and Trauma, Editorial Board Member (2014-Present)
- Urgentia Journal, Editorial Board Member (2014-Present)
Courses - Ongoing
- Planning and conducting clinical research. Administrator and Instructor, Marmara University. (3 times a year) 2018-Present
- Advanced Statistics Course. Academy of Emergency Medicine, Administrator and Instructor (once a year). 2018-Present
- SPSS Course. Academy of Emergency Medicine, Administrator and Instructor, EMAT Course Congress. (2 times, Once a year) 2016-Present
- Introduction to Statistics Course. Academy of Emergency Medicine, Administrator and Instructor (4 times, twice yearly) 2016-Present
Emergency Medicine Association of Turkey [EMAT]
- Member (2005-Present)
- Board Member (2019-Present),
- Head, Academy of Emergency Medicine (2018-2020),
- Board Member (2011-2013),
- Media Committee Head (2011-2013),
- International Committee Member (2011-Present),
- Resident Section Delegate (2008)
International Federation of Emergency Medicine (IFEM)
- SIG Member, Informatics SIG (2018-Present)
- Task Force Member, Overcrowding TF (2019-Present)
European Society for Emergency Medicine (EuSEM)
- Member (2012-Present)
- EuSEM Research Committee Member (2013-2014)
- EuSEM Technology and Process of Care Section, Member (2013-2014)
- EuSEM Stroke and Thrombolysis Section, Member (2013-2014)
McMaster University Accessss MORE collaqium, Member, Reviewer
GREAT Network, Member (2014-2016)
American College of Emergency Medicine (ACEP), Member (2012-Present)
Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) (2004-2010).
- Turkish Medical Race Control and Security Office, Formula1 Official International Race Doctor. (2004-2010).
Turkish Federation of Motorsports (TOSFED)
- International Medical Race Control and Security Commission Member.
- International Races Medical Security Team Doctor
- Teaching in Emergency Medicine and Faculty Development Program. 10-18 November 2012. University of Maryland, Department of Emergency Medicine, Baltimore, ABD.
- Emergency Ultrasound Workshops 1 ve 2. 2nd EurAsian Congress on Emergency Medicine. 28-31 Ekim 2010. Antalya.
- Marketing Leadership Development Program Train the trainee. Trainer: Merih Tangun (12–13.02.09)
- Understanding Clinical Trials – Trainer: Gokhan Duman & Pelin Taplamacioglu (28.01.09)
- Business Writing Skills – Trainer: James Sherriff (05–06.02.09)
- Developing Influence & Impact – Trainer: Mark Thomas & Nick Kelly (13–15.04.09)
- Customer Experience Management – Trainer: Burak Eşkinat (25–26.05.09)
- Critical Thinking – Trainer: Fazıl Oral (12–13.10.09)
- Investigor Training Program: Facilitating Global Excellence in Clinical Trials – 18-19 April 2009. Ankara Onkoloji Eğitim ve Araştırma Hastanesi, Ankara.
- Pennsylvania State University Emergency Trauma Care Course. 26-29 Mart 2005. İzmir.
- International Circuit Race Medical Assistance Certification. 12-14 April 2005. İstanbul.